October 13, 2010

Meech Custom Cycles

Dimitri Harris from Meech Cycles has been busy creating custom bikes for his customers and friends, but still had time to build this beauty for himself. A fillet brazed steel frame featuring American Classic BXC wheelset along with FSA bits and a Gates Carbon Belt drive.
A short blurb from the Meech Homepage
"Custom frames start around $1000 and $1250 w/steel fork,if you want to throw a carbon fork on to save a little weight I can do that for you as well. All my frames are handmade by me here in Mountain Home, Arkansas and come with a 20 yr. warranty so if you are in the market for a custom steel frame I would be glad to build it for you. Thanks for checking out the blog and you can email me at meech151@hotmail.com or call (870)897-6703."

2 comments:

blak_labl said...

That frame makes those 29" wheels look TINY!

MMcG said...

I like those wheels!